How often do you host a market?
We host a regular Spring market (around April to June) and a Christmas Market in Mile End, East London each year. Our Christmas Market applications open in June and close in August.
We are invited to host and curate markets and pop-up shops throughout the year and announce dates on this website, our newsletter and social media. Please sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media so you don’t miss out.
All of our events are oversubscribed so unfortunately we cannot accept all applications.
Please see our gallery page for past events.
How much does it cost to take part?
Each market varies in price but ranges from £35 – £95 per day.
How do you choose your designer makers?
What we look for…
- Creative and original designs and products of a handmade nature, designed by you . If the product is not handmade it must be made ethically and sustainably, preferably in your home country. If it is made elsewhere it must be fair-trade – made in support of local communities – sweatshops free – cruelty free – with an environmental conscience.
- We look for high quality product photography. We cannot include poor quality imagery in our promotions or social media. We also look for consistency between your work and brand as a cohesive story.
- Small businesses that are ready and at the scale to be able to sell at our various events, no matter the size.
- We look for original designs . Products that avoids saturated trends.
- Commitment to independent design, adopting and/or using traditional crafts, new technologies in art and design, and/or innovative methods of making.
- We ask for up to 5 product photos on application and ask for these to be placed in our dropbox for consideration. We also look at your social media, especially Instagram as this is our most successful platform and the one we promote on the most.
- If you’re a returning stallholder, we like to see that your work has progressed since participating in past events. Show us that you’re offering new products, or have developed variations on designs so that we keep the markets fresh, new and exciting for our returning customers.
Can food and beverage traders apply?
We have hot and cold food and beverage traders at some events but not all. Please refer to the particular event application for more details. If you sell packaged / jarred produce or beverages we welcome your application at any event.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch