Urban Makers Perks is a membership scheme created to reward our loyal designer makers with discounts, promotions and to introduce them to our inspirational partners. We are approached daily by unique businesses, offering discounts on their products and services and now we can share these with you. We hope these perks are just what you need to help your business thrive. This offer is for you only. Please do not share this page.
Urban Makers Perks – what we offer
- 10% off at our markets and pop-up shops – application process applies
- A profile page on our website including a 100 word written profile, four product images and links to your website. Please see example page here.
- A feature on our blog.
- A minimum of three free social events in London every year where you can meet and chat to us and at least one of our partners. You’ll also get a chance to network with like minded designer makers.
- We are planning a bloggers’ social before our Christmas event where you’ll meet key social influencers.
- Up to 20% off at all talks and events organised by Urban Makers East. We hope to use this membership money to bring you even more markets, talks and events.
- If you run workshops we will promote these on our social media channels and newsletters in exchange for a small discount for our members.
- You will also have access to a dedicated Facebook group where we will share further discounts, tutorials and other helpful information.
Our partner perks
15% off and free gifts at Shoreditch Art supply store Great Art
Up to 20% off at retail consultancy Carousel & Co.
20% off the Christmas gift guide package with PR Dispatch
25% off all titles at Laurence King Publishing
15% off advertising with our Media Partner LoveEast Magazine
Discounts and special offers at Veerle Evens photography
A package created just for Urban Makers Perks by Content Manager Gabrielle Taylor
Discounts and special offers at Purple Yolk Marketing
Discounts and special offers at Dillan Gandhi Media
Up to 20% off at Ginger White Picture Framers
£3 off the Annual Artist membership fee at The Artists Information company. This comes with free Public and products liability and Professional indemnity insurance.
More to come! Once you have signed up you will be taken to our membership page where you will find further details and the relevant discount codes.