Skincare Workshop with Suzie from Soothe-me
Saturday December 9th
11.30 – 1.00PM
£16 BUY TICKETS HERE – coming soon
• Create a bespoke face mask from pure plant based and wild harvested ingredients
• learn about which natural clays and herbs are best for your skin type
• Discover new and/or your favourite essential oils
• Make a gift to keep or to give yourself!
• Decorate with fabulous washi tape and artisan string
• Receive a free gift of mini organic fair trade cotton face cloth
Having always had very sensitive skin and eczema Suzie strived for years to find skincare that actually helped her skin. So after qualifying in aromatherapy and natural skincare ingredients Suzie started to blend her own natural skin remedies. Discovering that her own pure remedies worked so much better than products on the market containing cheap, man-made ingredients. Orders from friends and family grew and grew, Suzie was inspired to create the ‘soothe-me’ range. When during her pregnancy she wanted to use only natural products so the ‘Bump and Boobs’ pregnancy oil was created and after her son was born she added the special baby products to the range.