Perks members half price £10 – Please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you a PayPal request
The introduction to ‘Business of Body Language’ is a workshop specifically designed to empower entrepreneurial creatives. This interactive workshop provides a platform to practice key presentation skills so that you can confidently communicate you & your brand, helping you achieve your goals.
This workshop delivers:
● tips and tricks for combating nerves and public speaking jitters
● tools to communicate your brand confidently, naturally & effectively
● go-to techniques for delivering impactful presentations
● 2 hour workshop
● 8 participants
● One-to-one coaching provided during the session
What it looks like:
● The workshop is interactive – each person is asked to speak in front of the group, participate in group activities as well as be a supportive audience member for fellow participants
● Each presentation skill (body language, the voice, eye contact) is introduced and followed by a facilitated group activity
● One-to-one coaching is provided throughout the workshop, as you get the opportunity to practice presenting
● The workshop begins and ends with each participant standing up in front of the group and introducing themselves. These Introductions are video recorded to provide another ‘outside eye’. Alongside feedback from the facilitator and their peers, this helps participants identify shifts in their presentation style and confidence
This workshop is for you:
● if you are an entrepreneurial creative, selling either a product or a service, looking to improve how you communicate with key players
● if you are a maker selling on Etsy, NOTH etc looking to bring your online business off-line and want a space to practice how you communicate your brand 1-on-1
● if you’d like to lead workshops to diversify your revenue stream – learn how to hold a room and gain confidence speaking to groups
● if you sell at markets and want to improve your communication with passersby to convert them into customers
● if you are expanding your social media presence and want to increase your confidence on-camera in videos and Instagram stories.
● if the thought of attending a networking event fills you with dread and you’d like a few tips in your back pocket to project confidence and calm
About Heather Jeffries
I have been privileged to meet many talented makers and creatives through the years, and love championing small businesses and those following their dream. What I began to notice is that often it was a challenge for creatives to communicate effectively to others and promote their own work. I realised my skill set is perfectly suited to support these individuals: as a trained actor, director and choreographer with 10 years experience in retail and management, I can translate how to capture an audience’s attention in a way that is accessible to the non-performer. I create an environment of growth and risk-taking, and participants leave my workshops and 1-to-1 training sessions with newfound confidence and tangible skills to arm them for success.
Proudly supported by GreatArt